New Digital Ministry Promotion
We wanted to give all ministry leaders of the church an opportunity to take advantage of our new digital promotional signage in the foyer of the sanctuary. Please see the policy below, with all guidelines to be follow, if you would like to take advantage of this digital signage.
Digital Ministry Promotion Policy
To request digital promotion please fill out a digital ministry promotion form HERE.
Paper copy forms will also be available in the Workroom of the church. Fill out the form and place in Shannon Deaton’s box along with the CD, jump drive, or other device containing the file. Please make sure your name is on the item to return.
- The TVs will only be used for approved ministries of the church
- The TVs will not be used for wedding, baby, graduation announcements, etc.
- Graphics must be in 16X9 jpeg format
- Requests and graphics must be received by Wednesday of the same week for the announcement to be added that Sunday
- The person making the request will be responsible for providing the graphic and any editing, if needed, to correct the graphic
- There is a resource available to create the graphic for a cost to the ministry requesting the graphic
- TVs will be maintained by a staff member
- Graphics will run for a maximum of four weeks
- The TV in the Children’s wing is for use of the Children and Student ministry only. The Student Pastor and Children’s Director are responsible for the content of that digital promotion