Process for Room and Resource Reservation
- Information for the event request is received by digital/paper copy. Phone requests for calendar availability can be checked, but not submitted until formal request by digital/paper copy.
- During staff meetings on Wednesday mornings, event requests will be reviewed and staff and pastors will make decision on the request and availability on the calendar. If there is not a staff meeting that week, the pastors will confer within the week to decide about the event
- A staff member will then notify the person making the event request of approval or if any problems, within a week, if not before.
Lobby Table Policy
To reserve a table please fill out a reservation form. Digital and hard copy forms are available. A member of the staff will notify you if your request has been approved within a week.
- Only to be used for approved ministries of the church.
- Only a total of two tables with black covers will be available to reserve at a time.
- Each table may be reserved for a maximum of 3 weeks.
- Tables will only be placed on left or right side in the back of the foyer next to the Education Wing doors.
- Tables will not be moved, set up, or removed from the lobby unless otherwise approved by Pastors and Staff.
• The TVs will not be used for wedding, baby, graduation announcements, etc.